To win your motorcycle accident lawsuit, you need the help of an experienced and tenacious motorcycle accident attorney. Motorcycle accident cases are challenging, but you can recover the compensation you need and deserve.
When you choose Maryland motorcycle accident attorney Patrick D. Troxler, Esq., you get the power of a large professional support team, but you will always work directly with Patrick, not an assistant. You will be able to call him 24 hours a day seven days a week to address your questions and concerns.
Patrick understands the unique challenges that motorcycle accident victims face and will fight for you all the way through jury trial. Please, call and schedule your free consultation today.
Why You Need an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorney
After a motorcycle accident, you may be suffering from severe injuries, and those injuries can affect you for the rest of your life. You may not be able to return to work and you may not be able to participate in the activities you used to enjoy. You need and deserve compensation that will cover the lifetime costs of your injuries.
Motorcycle accidents can be very complex, and you may be facing challenges we rarely see in other types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Bias against bikers that can affect you at every step from the care you received at the scene of the accident, all the way through how the judge and jury see you in court
- You and other victims may have no memory of the accident due to brain injuries
- There may be no witnesses
- Witnesses are often unreliable because they do not understand how motorcycle accidents happen
- Jurors typically do not understand how motorcycle accident happen because they do not ride
Patrick Troxler knows how to combat each of these challenges so that you can recover full compensation.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Single vehicle motorcycle accidents are often the result of motorcycle defects or roadway defects. Sometimes, what appears to be a single vehicle accident was actually caused by a negligent driver who did not strike the bike but forced the biker to make evasive maneuvers. In some cases the accident may have been caused by a driver who actually hit you and ran.
In crashes involving another vehicle, driver negligence is typically to blame. Examples of driver negligence which commonly leads to motorcycle accidents include:
- Driver making a left-hand turn into the path of the motorcycle, violating right of way – most common
- Lane change into motorcycle
- Lane change that forces evasive maneuver
- Following too closely
Don’t pass up the compensation you need to pay for the lifetime costs of your motorcycle accident injuries. Please call Maryland motorcycle accident attorney Patrick D. Troxler, Esq., at 240-903-0119 today or email us right away to schedule your consultation. Your initial consultation is free and if you choose to move forward, you only pay attorney’s fee is and when you get paid.